A rally house is haunted by a ghost, a book, and a demon – from the Conjuring book series

In the book series by William J. Campbell, conjuring houses have appeared in many locations around the world.

But a rally house in a small, rural town in New Zealand was one of the first to feature in the series, as it was a place of refuge for a family during the 1930s Great Depression.

The rally house had been used for shelter by the family for a number of years, but after a fire destroyed the building in 1931, a new resident was made in the basement and the house became the focal point of the family’s life.

The new resident lived in the home for more than a decade, and eventually died, but the house’s spirits were still with the family, as evidenced by a haunting by Campbell in his book The Conjuring House.

The story of how the rally house became a haunt began in the 1930, when the family was evacuated from a local fire, and had to leave the house at night to go to the nearby village of Rangitaka.

In order to escape the flames, the family used a small fire-trap that was attached to the side of the house, which was set on fire by the flames.

This trap would later become a fixture in Campbell’s book, with the house haunted by ghosts, a paranormal investigator named Dr. Kari Jonson, and the demon who had taken over the house.

When Campbell returned to the home to investigate the matter, he discovered that the basement of the rally home was completely blacked out.

The only light coming through the chimney was from the candle, and it was so dark that Campbell was unable to see what was inside.

He went to the basement, and when he returned, the room was completely dark.

The basement was also completely covered in blood, and Campbell discovered that a man had been killed in the house the night before, as he had found a blood-stained sheet on the floor of the basement.

Campbell then contacted the local coroner and was given permission to use a local forensic anthropologist to determine the cause of death, and found that the man had died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The man who had died had been shot in the back of the head, with an autopsy later confirming that he had been beaten to death.

Campbell had the blood taken, and determined that the murder victim was a young man, who had been attacked by a pack of wild dogs in the night, before the man was shot and killed.

When Campbell returned home to his family, the house had become the focus of much local gossip, as the locals called the rally-house the “black house” and speculated that it had been the site of a massacre.

The townspeople also began to gossip about the house and its mysterious past.

In 1933, the New Zealand Herald reported that there were rumors of a witch who had “died in the barn.”

A group of local people had also come to the rally to see the ghosts of their neighbors and claimed that they had seen a witch in the building.

After the story spread, Campbell was attacked by locals and was eventually forced to leave New Zealand.

After a number tomes of Campbell’s writings on the topic were written about the rally building, the mystery was solved in 1945, when a man in the town of Rongitaka, New Zealand, named John Broughton, went to Rangito and bought the house as a result of Campbell and Campbell’s own research.

Broughton later admitted that the house was haunted by the ghosts, and that he could not find the cause behind the strange behavior.

He had spent the rest of his life in Rangita, and said that he was very upset by the events that had happened in the rally, which had been one of Campbells main inspirations in his work.

In an interview with The New York Times, Broughson said, “I had no knowledge of the [murder] case at all.

I had no idea it was [the] house.

There were no witnesses.

I didn’t know if it was my imagination or not.

It was an amazing story.”

Although Campbell’s theories about the mysterious event had been discredited, the story still had an effect on the locals, who believed the house belonged to the family of a prominent witch.

The Rongito witch who supposedly died in the firehouse was later killed by the local villagers in 1944, but not before the rally had become a popular haunt for locals and the local community.